What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Sella skylite sr i-prof nylon carbon soft touch black 307254070 Astute corsa mtb
- Cycling Jersey Long Sleeve Santini Ora Thermofleece Turquoise S Full Zip
- Zipp 303 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel 700c 24 Spokes 10 11
- Cavallo Trek Regular Sole - Green - 4
- 4 PCD Trailer Wheel and 4.00 4.80-8 6 PLY Tyre TRSP02
- Forcella trekking ciclocross acciaio cr-mo 1-1 8 disco cantilever black 093350 RI
- Ergon GP4-L Fahrrad Lenker Griffe 4-Finger Barend Touring Ergonomisch MTB Rad
- Time Xpresso 2 Road Pedals
- GRUNDENS-ANCHOR LOGO FULL ZIP SWEATSHIRT-MEDIUM
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 39t 110mm 11-Speed Chainring for 39 53t
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Fishing lures FAT BOY 8in C-4 tube lumo trolling skirts game fishing tuna nyzsgh3778-Saltwater Lures
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.